You can find out more about us and view previous episodes at podcastinit.com.
- Date of recording – 2015-06-02
- Hosts – Tobias Macey and Chris Patti
- Follow us on – iTunes, Stitcher or TuneIn
- Give us feedback on iTunes, Twitter, email or Disqus
Interview with David Baumgold
- How did you get introduced to Python?
- What problem does Flask-Dance solve that wasn’t covered by other libraries?
- What were some of the technical issues that you encountered while building Flask-Dance?
- What are some of the design considerations that you had when building Flask-Dance?
- You also built webhookdb for replicating GitHub’s information to be queryable. What are some use cases for which you would want to do that?
- What is Open EdX and what is its intended audience?
- What are some of the challenges implementing a system like Open EdX, and what can Python developers learn from the implementation of the project?